POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Holiday stereogram (148k jpg) : Re: Holiday stereogram (148k jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Holiday stereogram (148k jpg)
From: jhu
Date: 21 Dec 2007 00:50:01
Message: <web.476b53e2be20955132ce44a40@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Thank you very much for your input! I was beginning to think the only
> reason I saw it so well was because I already knew what to look for. My
> brother can't see these things (and thus provide input), unless the
> effect is reversed. It is much easier to cross your eyes that it is to
> relax them, even though crossing your eyes puts more strain on them.

A lot of people I know can't see these things for some reason. The easiest way
is to focus on something further behind image. I tell people to look at the
wall behind the monitor and let their peripheral vision make out the image and
then slowly move focus back to the monitor. After enough training, they can do
it without looking beyond the monitor first.